Tuesday, December 02, 2014

December ❤

We have come to the last chapter of 2014. I'm kinda happy and quite sad at the same time. Yeah, all I wished was this year to end so fast but at the end of the day it makes me cringe because it felt like I've wasted huge amount of time!

I was really frustrated yesterday because aside from super stress at the office, my plans for my boyfriend's birthday were all flopped. It started with the failure to send the Cavs jerseys (which apparently are imitation, that's why lol) then everything else was a failure!

I tried greeting him at exactly 12:00 AM because I wanted to be the first to greet him on his birthday but yeah. He was already asleep. Ugh!

Then, the courier service in Perth failed to deliver him the package. Raaaaawr! There was no one at home according to the tracking service when I checked.

So there, I was forced to tell him the surprise. Tsk. He scheduled the delivery on Wednesday because he has his Speaking Test today. I was really really frustrated because last year was perfect! I want to be involved on his birthday despite our distance. I want him to be happy.

But what surprised me was him being touched by all my efforts. I joked him I sent him a pair of shoes, he was enraged! HAHAHAHAHA. Of course, I expected his reaction to be like that. At first, he didn't believe me for me to really have done that but I insisted. And yeah, I was busted again because he really knows that I won't really do that anyway. Lol

A call or text from me would be much appreciated, he said. He doesn't really want me to give him gifts because he knows how expensive the shipping fee is. I was really touched because he instilled in me that I do not have to spend so much just to make him happy. I was frustrated that day because I thought I failed surprising him on his birthday but the truth is, I was really the one who was surprised.

His simplicity and contentment make me love him even more. I knew from the start that he's really THE ONE. He's not perfect and we fight a lot but being able to stick with each other, the commitment, is the most important in strengthening our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment