Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas eve thoughts

2014 is a bitch. I've gone through a lot with frustrations in my career, long distance relationship and yeah, friendships.

But despite of everything I am but thankful of those struggles and misunderstandings. I have realized that years of being together is really not the basis for keeping the relationship. Some people are only there with you to know how you are doing and to make them feel better of themselves.

Some people are there with you to have the satisfaction that they are more fortunate or you are less compared to them.

That's the problem about me. Wala akong masamang tinapay sa tao na pinili kong kaibiganin o mahalin. What you see is what you get. I am not the person who will please everybody. I am choosy of people. If I don't feel the person, I will not make that person feel that we're close.

And when I found a person, I am all but blind in giving the attention and love I can give. All out. With no hesitations. That I understand is, well, saddening because not all people are like me.

In my 25 years, I know I am not perfect. I have my flaws and weaknesses. Real people who love me understand, accept me whole-heartedly and reprimand me in my face if necessary.

I appreciate those people because that's when I know they're true. I commit mistakes and act rude sometimes but at the end of the day, I will ask for an apology to those I have offended. And really sincerely mean every word.

I have realized that I don't really need many friends as long as they are true and dependable. I will leave all the bad vibes of 2014 and when I start the new year I will be more positive and optimistic.

I will come home next year. Oo good luck talaga sakin! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment