Thursday, December 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Throwback October 2008.

When exams were seemed to be unlimited. After so many sleepless nights, drinking energy drinks and coffees before taking so many final exams, of which most of them were for removals and yet at the end is a grade of 5. Sweet! Bittersweet!

Same feeling as of today. I feel numb of receiving rejection notices. It's so painful that I barely feel it anymore. Maybe this is my karma for leaving my former boss last year. Leaving HVCDP became my scapegoat. And I was a coward. 

I didn't have the guts to redeem myself instead I moved to another office like I was very lucky and boastful of my position. And yet where am I? I wasn't even happy. 

Sometimes I am thinking of just resigning for many reasons that my boss promised me beforehand. But then, I am empty-handed. I can't leave just like that. Broke and nowhere to go.

2015, please be good to me. I have had enough of 2014 misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment