Thursday, November 06, 2014

Way to Happiness

Happy that October is finally over. It's one tough month. The toughest of 2014 so far.

I welcomed my November boozing at Paseo de Sta. Rosa and scuba diving in Batangas. It was what I really needed. I needed a break from all the stress and BS of everything.

I was into job-hunting and unfortunately, I was not successful in landing a new decent job. I really hate my job now to the point that I am always absent that I do not care how much will be left in my pay slip. 

I. NEED. TO. GET. AWAY. FROM. HERE.

BADLY.

Okay. Going back to my diving experience. It was unforgettable! It was soooo fun that I almost found myself in the depths of the sea!Maybe I was that worried that our diving instructor noticed how lost I was. He talked to me and I opened up to him with no hesitation.

The problem was I do not know what I really want in life now. So he gave me tips on how to be in my path to happiness. He told me to list down things that make me happy in ten days. No matter how shallow or weird those things are. Knowing them should give me an idea where would it lead me. And of course, FOCUS. I should learn how to trade off things in order to achieve a goal. 

So for now, I would be listing down things that make me happy in no particular order:
  1. Eating my favorite food (sashimi, Dear Darla pizza, kebab, tacos, nachos, hakaw, salad, ice cream, yoghurt)
  2. Drinking beer with friends
  3. Singing in a crowd
  4. Singing in a chorale
  5. Traveling to beautiful places
  6. Doing extreme activities (skywalking, extreme rides..)
  7. Watching heartfelt/ tear-jerker movies
  8. Watching kilig drama
  9. Putting on make-up
  10. Me hair-free (Going to the waxing salon)
  11. New-do, nice nails (Going to the salon)
  12. Super sarap na masahe!!!
  13. Eating dark chocolates
  14. Watching live concerts of cool and favorite artists
  15. Watching live basketball game
  16. Watching Isser play basketball (hihi)
  17. Waking up next to Isser
  18. Wrapping my arms around Isser's arm
  19. Sniffing Isser's armpit
  20. Hearing Isser's voice
  21. Seeing Isser on Skype
  22. Being with Isser
  23. Sleeping next to Isser
  24. Listening to music that fits my mood
  25. Dancing
  26. Going to the beach
  27. Dumb talks with my friends
  28. Deep conversations
  29. Watching horror movies with friends
  30. Bonding with cousins
  31. Forehead kisses
  32. Surprise hugs
  33. SURPRISES
  34. Receiving flowers
  35. Receiving gifts
  36. Being serenaded
  37. Handwritten letters/notes
  38. Sniffing Isser's scent
  39. Cuddling
  40. Christmas
  41. Summer
  42. Cute earrings
  43. Done brows
  44. Eyes lash extensions
  45. Lola's jokes
  46. Pink Gerbera
  47. Warm shower
  48. New and fresh sheets
  49. Learning new food recipes
  50. Light traffic when commuting 

...to be continued ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment