Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Post Graduate Studies

I have always thought of enrolling again to school to have a Master's Degree but never took a step because of self doubt. Today, maybe because of boredom, I inquired for admission to UP Diliman and UP Los Banos.

But because UPLB is not that flexible for me who is staying at QC for work, because they have weekday classes, I narrowed down my choice to UP Diliman. Compared to Ateneo de Manila University, UP Diliman is way cheaper and more accessible to my office. UP Manila only attracted me because of the chorale ensemble I wanted to be part of but other than that..No.

I would like to try Master in Public Management because I wanted to challenge myself if I can really do it. Excel in class and get a sablay from Diliman. Lol

I am super scared because honestly I hate studying. I am lazy and I love sleeping. I don't know if I could pass the qualifying exam and be admitted. Too much inferiority complex, I know.

I wanted to prove myself that I can. I am able. I am great. I need to invest for myself and having Master's Degree is something I can be really proud of. If I get admitted, staying at my work will be worthwhile. At least I am becoming productive of something. 

So by next week, I will complete my requirements and let's see what would happen. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment